No announcement yet.

How to get FTA channels in Sundirect

• How to get FTA channels in Sundirect

Hi friends.
    Is there any way to get FTA channels from sun direct DTH system.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Article Tags

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

MTV's Big Change

The original MTV logo and the updated version Courtesy MTVMTV is embracing change. In nearly three decades on the air, almost everything about the cable network -- from its programming, to its focus, to its place in popular culture -- has changed with the times, except for its famous tagline, "Music television." Recently, the network quietly unveiled a new logo which has dropped the tagline entirely, indicating that MTV itself is leaving its original mission of an all-music channel in the dust. The new logo is meant to put the focus on MTV's current slate of talent -- the stars ...
      06-04-2016, 01:38 PM
    • Welcome to the SatLK.
      Welcome to the SatLK Forum.
      Thanks for visiting SatLK. Join our forum and stay in touch with a community that shares the same interests as you.
      Satlk for information on using satellite dishes and receivers for watching satellite TV, especially FTA and FTV TV.
      06-04-2016, 01:38 PM
      Does any one getting Outdoor channel on ABS-1 75E

I cant catch this channel on ABS1.All other channels except this is received.Please reply anyone getting this channel and please provide parameters.
      02-20-2011, 06:42 PM
    • New Indian bouquet at Intelsat 12
      There is a new Indian MPEG 4, free to air bouquet at Intelsat 12 at 45E, which i saw in Lyng sat charts. Is it started? Anybody receive them? Please comment.
      08-24-2010, 12:11 PM
    • videocn d2h problem
      Hi all, I had some problems with my Videocon. my subscription was about to expire on 10th August and I recharged 250 Indian rupees and that amount was updated and I received the confirming message. But later when I'm watching the channels picture got stuck and when I change to nearby channel no image or sound was there but the small transparent logo on the bottom right. Then I switched to home channel and it was working and then I changed to the original channel I was watching and found that it was replaced with a channel that wasn't there...
      08-23-2010, 10:35 AM
    • ku band lnb setup on c band anteena
      New Article:How to install ku band lnb on c band dish antenna.signal qulity was poor .given to me some advise. thank you
      07-22-2010, 10:57 PM