Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cancel Dialog TV.

Hello All,

Please advice on how to cancel and what rights I have got to do so?
    With the rain season is coming I dont see why I should pay and get nothing in return. Will they take the dish?

Please advice Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by CMB_SAT View Post
    Hello All,

Please advice on how to cancel and what rights I have got to do so?
    With the rain season is coming I dont see why I should pay and get nothing in return. Will they take the dish?

Please advice Thanks in advance.

Stop paying your subscription fees and see what happens. If you inform, they might ask for the equipment. Why with the rain your pictures don't come?? May be your dish is too small.

Comment

Ok this is what happened to me, I stopped paying them but they kept charging me for each month ended up with 6 months charges and then they sent me a final letter to pay all the dues or they take legal action. Somehow I wanted to restore the service so I had to pay for that 6 months that I didn't use.
      this happened about 1 years ago so im not sure the billing policies has changed. You might try asking them a temporary suspension?

Comment

I am pretty sure if you make complain to dialog, they will fix much bigger dish to you. if not you can do followings.
        Yes, you can do two things, since they charge they have to provide continuous service. So you can make complain to dialog service desk and get token number. If they didn’t do anything do three reminders to them.

You can make a complain to Consumer Protection Authority with the evidence and bills. Same time you can make a complain to TRC with the evidence. Major concern of creating TRC act is to protect consumers in electronic communication medias.

If TRC didn't take an action you may complain to Telecommunication ministry too.

Otherwise you all are just paying and nothing happen to you.
        Last edited by padmathilaka; 08-06-2011, 12:12 PM.
        No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

It is very true. Regarding Diolog tv If you want something done, you have to complain continually.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the tips. Complained today and they said to check the signal strength the usual I said Im pretty sure you what i am talking about. If they dont answer me I will complain again and inform TRC. Its under my mothers name so they always ask the account holder to be present on the call which is not practical.

Ruvan- one of my friends said that they charge 500 each month if you dont pay like if you temp suspend the service( Like if you say your going out of the country)!!!

Its a big headache because I really wanted to get Ten Action + to watch football. Only LBN cable had but they also took it off. Does anyone know why Ten Action + is not in SL tele providers?

Comment

On behalf of your mother, you can represent with a letter. or even without letter. If you also living in the same venue, you have a right to do.
              No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X