This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Plz regardug my account number

Dear friends I am a visitor to Sri Lanka for 2 months only with my wife. We have Dialog TV connection. A shop keeper installed the connection as we want to see only English channels like CNN and BBC World but the issue is he is demanding 12000 Sri Lankan Rs from us for two months. I don't want to pay that much huge amount because on their website it is showing less amount. Kindly someone help us I only have the number written on the card. Can someone help us to give us account number because i search over google and found that to recharge I need Account number. plz help me

Hi there. Your problem is not clear. Do you have a connection already???? If you have the connection what is the issue now????

Comment

I need account number to recharge my Dialog TV account and the seller who installed the Dialog TV at our home is not giving us the Account number he wants us to pay him 12000 Sri Lankan Rs for 2 months

Comment

check your pm john
        No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

John is you matter been sorted out. I reckon Padmathilake has give you what to do with it. Best of luck.

Comment

I don't have cell foune here working. Kindly can I PM u my card number can you arrange my account number for me I want to recharge it by my own

Comment

Yes You can pm me Card Number ?
              No Satellite Dishes

Comment

Originally posted by Peter John View Post
                I need account number to recharge my Dialog TV account and the seller who installed the Dialog TV at our home is not giving us the Account number he wants us to pay him 12000 Sri Lankan Rs for 2 months
                Yes He is correct I think, Dialog Tv Connection is 6500/= , Two month Charges 5000/= total Rs 11500 /=, If you pay for connection , then 12,000 is unfair amount
                No Satellite Dishes

Comment

He took installation money separate. He wants me to pay him the recharge money for 2 months 12000 Sri Lankan Rs. Please help me someone please. Kinldy check ur PM I sent U my card number which is written on it

Comment

I contacted dialog, according to them, you will have to go to dialog arcade with your card Id and your passport. They will help you to convert this package in to your name and you can make payment. If you leave this country you can hand over equipments to dialog as well. This is the legitimate way to handle this matter. Other wise they will not issue account number for third party person.
                    No Satellite Dishes

Comment

I think it is the world number pathetic company and I really have a bad experience in ur country as well where foreigners are treated like hell and people trying to cheat and doing fraud. What the hell is this I am not getting my account number I visited the shop as well they are not helping at all. Asian countries are really worst what the hell is the problem if I want to make the payment by X name or by Y name company is going to get money from me for watching TV. There is no help at all from anyone I am really very very disappointed from Sri Lanka and people living in this country really worst experience. I'll never return back to this country again never ever.

Comment

John at the first time why didn't you go to the company it self. If it was like that there is no problem for you. In this forum many people tried to help you. Still member are trying to help you. Becuse of one individual do not bring down a country.

Comment

I visited the company office as well but they said they cannot transfer it to my name even though I gave them my passport. Anyways Thanks to all of U as well as to ur country it was really great experience & I'll never repeat this experience again. I am going to through this shit out of my window as soon as its current subscription finished.

Comment

Initially how much you paid for the connection? Did they say that connection not going to be under your name?

Comment

Yes they said they cannot convert the connection under my name nor they can give me the account number. I said ok no problem I will through ur box in garbage because what else it can be used for? The person who installed the DialoG TV box took 11000 Sri Lankan Rs for installation and the package in my card is "Pearl" because it is opening only those channels which are mention in "Pearl Pack"

Comment

Working...
                              X