Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC and Mg cam files for Openbox

Hello all,
    I suggest pl experts start posting above files for openbox, as there are number of persons using Openbox now, including me. Thanks.
    splc

Originally posted by splc View Post
    Hello all,
    I suggest pl experts start posting above files for openbox, as there are number of persons using Openbox now, including me. Thanks.
    splc
    oh my dear
    are you trying to get out of the track ?
    isnt this the cardshareing?

sorry
    YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
    http://satland.wetpaint.com/

Comment

Sagara,
      This is not card sharing i am asking about sagara, If i gave wrong impression i am sorry. You must have seen claudes postings about yamal 202's above files for Dreambox. What i would like to know is, how same thing applied to Openbox.
      splc

Comment

Sagara,
        This is not card sharing i am asking about sagara, If i gave wrong impression i am sorry. You must have seen claudes postings about yamal 202's above files for Dreambox. What i would like to know is, how same thing applied to Openbox.

splc
        dear splc

i think cccam and mgcam both used to activate a card shareing account. so thatswhy i post the above post. claud is posting key files to used with open box these two things are differ from each other according to my expeirience. anyway if i am posting somethin wrong please correct me with correct detais

thanks

Comment

Dear sagara,
          Thanks for your post. As i said in my post, Mr. Claude has published keys for Dreamboxand I would like same thing for openbox. As It mentioned above cam files, why used same names. Actually i am ignorant about card sharing and do not have any knowledge of that. If i wrote something wrong, implying card sharing, I am sorry.
          splc

Comment

Card Sharing; Emulators; Key Files; CAM Files; all can be used to descramble or de-encryptions. In some countries using those methods to watch paytv channels illegal and in some countries they don't care.. I am not sure how its in SL ?

Comment

Dear sagara,
              Thanks for your post. As i said in my post, Mr. Claude has published keys for Dreamboxand I would like same thing for openbox. As It mentioned above cam files, why used same names. Actually i am ignorant about card sharing and do not have any knowledge of that. If i wrote something wrong, implying card sharing, I am sorry.
              splc
              NO dear you dont need to say sorry

because you dont make any mistakes or something. asking a qustion is a right of forum members i think. otherwise i also donot try to give commands hear and i am not in a position to do so. but hear i try to say that we can get in to some kind of misundurstands when dealing with this topic.
              so lets leave it behind. but try to get more details from other forums that support card shareing it will help you to gain more knowlage in a new frontier of this field. there are more source to make contact on this matter in the net

thanks
              sagara
              Last edited by sagara; 01-13-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

hy guys, i am new to all this hobby. could any one tell me where to get open box software for upgrading the box. and is there any keys and key edit that can be used. thankyou chas

Comment

I need the same information! Can someone share it?

Comment

Working...
                  X