Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC and Mg cam files for Openbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CC and Mg cam files for Openbox

    Hello all,
    I suggest pl experts start posting above files for openbox, as there are number of persons using Openbox now, including me. Thanks.
    splc

  • #2
    Originally posted by splc View Post
    Hello all,
    I suggest pl experts start posting above files for openbox, as there are number of persons using Openbox now, including me. Thanks.
    splc
    oh my dear
    are you trying to get out of the track ?
    isnt this the cardshareing?

    sorry
    YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
    http://satland.wetpaint.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Sagara,
      This is not card sharing i am asking about sagara, If i gave wrong impression i am sorry. You must have seen claudes postings about yamal 202's above files for Dreambox. What i would like to know is, how same thing applied to Openbox.
      splc

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by splc View Post
        Sagara,
        This is not card sharing i am asking about sagara, If i gave wrong impression i am sorry. You must have seen claudes postings about yamal 202's above files for Dreambox. What i would like to know is, how same thing applied to Openbox.

        splc
        dear splc

        i think cccam and mgcam both used to activate a card shareing account. so thatswhy i post the above post. claud is posting key files to used with open box these two things are differ from each other according to my expeirience. anyway if i am posting somethin wrong please correct me with correct detais

        thanks
        YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
        http://satland.wetpaint.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Dear sagara,
          Thanks for your post. As i said in my post, Mr. Claude has published keys for Dreamboxand I would like same thing for openbox. As It mentioned above cam files, why used same names. Actually i am ignorant about card sharing and do not have any knowledge of that. If i wrote something wrong, implying card sharing, I am sorry.
          splc

          Comment


          • #6
            Card Sharing; Emulators; Key Files; CAM Files; all can be used to descramble or de-encryptions. In some countries using those methods to watch paytv channels illegal and in some countries they don't care.. I am not sure how its in SL ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by splc View Post
              Dear sagara,
              Thanks for your post. As i said in my post, Mr. Claude has published keys for Dreamboxand I would like same thing for openbox. As It mentioned above cam files, why used same names. Actually i am ignorant about card sharing and do not have any knowledge of that. If i wrote something wrong, implying card sharing, I am sorry.
              splc
              NO dear you dont need to say sorry

              because you dont make any mistakes or something. asking a qustion is a right of forum members i think. otherwise i also donot try to give commands hear and i am not in a position to do so. but hear i try to say that we can get in to some kind of misundurstands when dealing with this topic.
              so lets leave it behind. but try to get more details from other forums that support card shareing it will help you to gain more knowlage in a new frontier of this field. there are more source to make contact on this matter in the net

              thanks
              sagara
              Last edited by sagara; 01-13-2011, 08:50 PM.
              YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
              http://satland.wetpaint.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                hy guys, i am new to all this hobby. could any one tell me where to get open box software for upgrading the box. and is there any keys and key edit that can be used. thankyou chas

                Comment


                • #9
                  I need the same information! Can someone share it?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X