Satellite Equipment and Accessory Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rasika View Post
    satnet is installing uplink dishes to upload sinhala channels to nss 6 ans as 3 ,got this details from sat net administration
    and dealers appointing going on island wide
    you mean dish tv going to add sinhala chanels to thair packages? if yes that will be a good competition for some mulltinational companies who looking to hunt customers till thair last cent.

jayawewa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
    http://satland.wetpaint.com/

Comment

Acording to my knowledge there can't be any official agent for Dish tv in Sri Lanka as it is intended for Indian DTH. True that the signal we can receive from Sri Lanka. If they have appointed an official agent in SL it will be a vialation of teritorial signal.
      Plese easily understand the reason why Government asks TRC approvel for importing Sat. Eqpt.

Comment

as we know so maney peoples sold dish tv packages here in sri lanka. if it is violate the regulation of TRC they cant do that in public. i think they have some kind of permision to install indian dth packages here. if some one can obtain a licen from TRC to uplink a chanel to a satelite then they able to do that. as we dont know leagle situation behind this we cant tell something exactly.
        anyway it is a grate advantage if we had someone to give a better service specialy for low price.

sagara
        YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
        http://satland.wetpaint.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bandula Gunasekera View Post
          Acording to my knowledge there can't be any official agent for Dish tv in Sri Lanka as it is intended for Indian DTH. True that the signal we can receive from Sri Lanka. If they have appointed an official agent in SL it will be a vialation of teritorial signal.
          Plese easily understand the reason why Government asks TRC approvel for importing Sat. Eqpt.
          Satnet don't have rights to sell all channels here, except star network and some other channels they can sell, if you inquire from satnet you can get all information. I know this is clearly, I have made a query one year before, they said they can give package to my name except star Network package and excluding some other channels also. and installation cost also very high around 20 thousand those days. Main thing is satnet has authority sell few star network channels in Sri Lanka from Star Network.

Dialog, Peo TV and LBN has authority to broadcast Star Network Channels. I think Taj Network also have same issue, there is an agent here. I haven't seen any objection for Tensport yet.
          No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

Low Price for All

dishtv stb, videocon stb, airtel stb, sun direct stb, wire, f.connector, d2h dish, airtel dish very very low price. tel : 0715157913 / 0750593929

Comment

After browsing through to get information on where to buy equipment, i managed to purchase a PRIME FOCUS Ku band LNB for Rs. 2,000 at

SMART ELECTRONICS (PVT) LTD.
              65/1, 1st Cross Street, Colombo -11
              Tel: 0112 470 400, 0727 949 246

Comment

Working...
              X