----------------------------

TeleCave
    410, 1st Floor, Galle road, Wellawatte.
    Tel-4515798, 2360820
    Fax-2360821

----------------------------

• Sheham
    replied
    After browsing through to get information on where to buy equipment, i managed to purchase a PRIME FOCUS Ku band LNB for Rs. 2,000 at

SMART ELECTRONICS (PVT) LTD.
    65/1, 1st Cross Street, Colombo -11
    Tel: 0112 470 400, 0727 949 246

Leave a comment:

• riswan
    replied
    Low Price for All

dishtv stb, videocon stb, airtel stb, sun direct stb, wire, f.connector, d2h dish, airtel dish very very low price. tel : 0715157913 / 0750593929

Leave a comment:

• padmathilaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Bandula Gunasekera View Post
    Acording to my knowledge there can't be any official agent for Dish tv in Sri Lanka as it is intended for Indian DTH. True that the signal we can receive from Sri Lanka. If they have appointed an official agent in SL it will be a vialation of teritorial signal.
    Plese easily understand the reason why Government asks TRC approvel for importing Sat. Eqpt.
    Satnet don't have rights to sell all channels here, except star network and some other channels they can sell, if you inquire from satnet you can get all information. I know this is clearly, I have made a query one year before, they said they can give package to my name except star Network package and excluding some other channels also. and installation cost also very high around 20 thousand those days. Main thing is satnet has authority sell few star network channels in Sri Lanka from Star Network.

Dialog, Peo TV and LBN has authority to broadcast Star Network Channels. I think Taj Network also have same issue, there is an agent here. I haven't seen any objection for Tensport yet.

Leave a comment:

• sagara
    replied
    as we know so maney peoples sold dish tv packages here in sri lanka. if it is violate the regulation of TRC they cant do that in public. i think they have some kind of permision to install indian dth packages here. if some one can obtain a licen from TRC to uplink a chanel to a satelite then they able to do that. as we dont know leagle situation behind this we cant tell something exactly.
    anyway it is a grate advantage if we had someone to give a better service specialy for low price.

sagara

Leave a comment:

• Bandula Gunasekera
    replied
    Acording to my knowledge there can't be any official agent for Dish tv in Sri Lanka as it is intended for Indian DTH. True that the signal we can receive from Sri Lanka. If they have appointed an official agent in SL it will be a vialation of teritorial signal.
    Plese easily understand the reason why Government asks TRC approvel for importing Sat. Eqpt.

Leave a comment:

• sagara
    replied
    Originally posted by rasika View Post
    satnet is installing uplink dishes to upload sinhala channels to nss 6 ans as 3 ,got this details from sat net administration
    and dealers appointing going on island wide
    you mean dish tv going to add sinhala chanels to thair packages? if yes that will be a good competition for some mulltinational companies who looking to hunt customers till thair last cent.

jayawewa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rasika
    replied
    Dish TV Authorized satnet today rec..from dishtv india1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mmsuranjith
    replied
    Originally posted by sagara View Post
    I dont like to give any publish for vendors who do not care about thair customers. i have bad experience with most of them when buying some satelite equipments and also i think some of them have another business other than satelite equipments which brings more income than this.

sagara
    yes ,these dealers not care customers, they want only sell they stuff , ofter that sorry .com

Leave a comment:

• mmsuranjith
    replied
    your 100% right

Leave a comment:

• eardly kumarasiri
    replied
    If it is true ,Very good news for all of us...!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rasika
    replied
    satnet is installing uplink dishes to upload sinhala channels to nss 6 ans as 3 ,got this details from sat net administration
    and dealers appointing going on island wide
    Last edited by rasika; 02-22-2012, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• podiman
    replied
    Originally posted by sagara View Post
    I think this is turned to be a misundustand between forum members

beter to keep away from busines related things
    I think sagara's point is right. It is a business related matter it is better to keep away from it. I would like to point out that satnet don't have all the Dish TV packages rights.

Leave a comment:

• sagara
    replied
    I think this is turned to be a misundustand between forum members

beter to keep away from busines related things

Leave a comment:

• rasika
    replied
    Today i asked from satnet thely will not interest to reply this !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X