• nss 6 95E starts few local tv channels

dish tv package starts few local tv channels

csn (color bar only)
    Buddhist
    siyatha
    derana
    tnl
    heru tv

Yes Dear, I checked it.I have received same TV channels with you without CSN. The Details are 12170 H 40700
    Last edited by roshanlanka; 04-29-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

sirasa tv
      shakthi tv
      mtv sports
      csn
      Buddhist
      siyatha
      derana
      tnl
      hirutv
      now available on dish tv sri lanka

Comment

Yes with some Pakistani channels.

Comment

Dish Tv lanka has started test new frequency 12110 H 40700 with 3 channels.

Comment

Yes.B4U Music,HBN & Divya relegious Chanells are FTA Now.
            Last edited by roshanlanka; 05-16-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Friends, actually these channels are from satellite "SES 8" which is also located at 95 E, along with NSS6 which is used for DishTV transmission. The two frequencies are mentioned by others.(12110/H/40700 and 12170/H/40700). If you need you can add this in your dishtv setbox too. Do not worry nothing will happen to your dishtv package. I did it and they start from channel No,2220 on wards. free to air receivers can do it too. Good luck to all.

Comment

I catch this two frequencies with my normal fta receiver.It is very easy... Some time CSN saw color bar. All these channels coming from SES 8 ...

Comment

DishTV Lanka limited is doing the test transmissions on SES 8 as they will take over the operation of DishTv India here in SriLanka. because transmissions of Dth outside India is prohibited by Law. So this new agreement will serve Sri Lankans a better DishTV service. I had my first dish in 1982. It was a 10 ft "Orbitron " mesh dish with powder coated paint. I still use that.Though we have changed from analog to digital still it is serving the purpose. We were only 10 members then sharing all the news. But its nice to see so many members sharing now. Keep it up.

Comment

Friends, there are a few more channels added. You can tune almost 27 channels all still FTA.

Comment

I was cache this transponders by my FTA receiver but don't work

Comment

Originally posted by Alexde555 View Post
                        I was cache this transponders by my FTA receiver but don't work
                        I am near by you.But I am watching These Channels from 1& 1/2 Months perfectly.

Comment

I think this is my receiver issue

Comment

Friend, if your receiver is working perfectly with other channels, I don't find a reason for you to put the blame on your receiver. I have tried with different receivers and they work. So you try a little harder and it will work. Try the frequencies 12170 to 12175 /H/40700. Never say die. This is a learning process till you master it. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks arronsat

Comment

Working...
                              X