indochina beam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indochina beam

we can receive both indochina beams which transmit VTC packaage of asiasat 5

thanks
    sagara
    YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
    http://satland.wetpaint.com/

It is almost catchable. if you get 4.5 feet dish more than enough. you may try to turksat signals which sarathwije said
    No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

In Chennai I am getting it on 60cms dish. In Kerala they are also getting the same on 60cms dish. So Two beams comes on 60cms.

Comment

Few days back i could get this Vietnam VTC signals with 100 cm dish. But channels are pixelating. A few month back i got this with side mounted Prime focus ku lnbf on 8' solid dish, channels are watchable. There are about 100 channels with one fta HD channel, Luxe tv.
        splc
        Last edited by splc; 07-06-2011, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Yes, You are correct slpc.
          No Satellite Dishes

Comment

I was able to catch all the tps of this beam.There are around ten fta hd channels.
            Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sarath,
              Are you sure all these channels are HD? Only Luxe Tv is HD and others are SD channels. I receive them all. Pl check again. Thanks
              splc

Comment

One one FTA HD Channel, others are SD
                No Satellite Dishes

Comment

Originally posted by splc View Post
                  Dear Sarath,
                  Are you sure all these channels are HD? Only Luxe Tv is HD and others are SD channels. I receive them all. Pl check again. Thanks
                  splc
                  I am sorry,you are correct mr.splc only one HD channel,

Comment

They are Increasing there Content. HD also Increasing
                    No Satellite Dishes

Comment

VTC switch TV service on satellite Vietnam

With a desire to better serve VTC customers, VTC will stop AsiaSat5 satellite service on the date 10/03/2012 and boost satellite services Vinasat1 Vietnam.

To improve service quality and response to the campaign "The priority for Vietnam Vietnam" of the Party and Government, VTC service focused on satellite television VinaSat1 Vietnam.

After a month of implementing the notification to clients, beginning on 03/10/2012 VTC will stop providing satellite services AsiaSat5. Customer Care Center VTC has proactively contact customers to use satellite services AsiaSat5 to convert. Customers who have not received the service please call 19001530 Switchboard provides information free of charge to be met at home.

In addition customers can also register directly to VTC technicians appointed to direct adjustment here

The immediate focus VTC ensure uninterrupted TV signals to every customer, then from the date of 01/5/2012 VTC will be officially notified widely on mass media policy of compensation for damage (if any) to the Customer by transitions caused.
                      No Satellite Dishes

Comment

There is mail box message dated 08/03/2012 saying that VTC regrets that 1 transponder is broken and they will fix ASAP. On the Original Box also don't have 1 - 12 Channels
                        No Satellite Dishes

Comment

Working...
                        X