Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional CAM modules & smart cards

Hi all,

I'm trying to set-up a In-house TV streaming solution. I'm trying to use DVB-S/S2 decoders but have a problem with finding CAM modules with CAS cards in Sri Lanka.

Can anybody help me out, in any of following cases;
    • Anybody know if DishTV sell CAMs instead of STBs?
    • Do any DTH provider in the region gives the service without binding the CAS card with STB (I assume not, but just to make sure)?
    • Anybody knows if any DTH provider provides a STB moel with a CAM plugged into it (instead of using s STB with inbuilt CAM)?

Rgds
    Kushara

paired cards might not work with CAM module.

Comment

Yes...I also think so.. Thats why I need some help to find anybody who provides cards paired to CAMs. (heard that Dish TV is planning to launch this service, but cannot find anybody who sell these in SL. Even if its there the CAM will only be domestic type. not Professional)

Do you have any idea to get around this problem...

Rgds
      Kushara

Comment

With Dish TV and Others DTH service available in Our Region you can't do it easily. But if you go for card splitter, you may have some sort of Release.
        No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by kushara_iptv View Post
          Hi all,

I'm trying to set-up a In-house TV streaming solution. I'm trying to use DVB-S/S2 decoders but have a problem with finding CAM modules with CAS cards in Sri Lanka.

Can anybody help me out, in any of following cases;
          • Anybody know if DishTV sell CAMs instead of STBs?
          • Do any DTH provider in the region gives the service without binding the CAS card with STB (I assume not, but just to make sure)?
          • Anybody knows if any DTH provider provides a STB moel with a CAM plugged into it (instead of using s STB with inbuilt CAM)?

Rgds
          Kushara
          it will be difficult to do with DTH cards as they are paired,try to get provider's card i mean from the operator i am sure u can do that also u can get SMIT professional cam that can decrypt multiple channels at the same time.

regards

Comment

Working...
          X