Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find intelsat12

Dear all sat friends

Im so tired to finding intelsat 12 45e using my ku 60cm dish. but I cant find it yet.
    i haven't sat finding meter. so how can I find it?

Thanks
    Alex

Originally posted by Alexde555 View Post
    Dear all sat friends

Im so tired to finding intelsat 12 45e using my ku 60cm dish. but I cant find it yet.
    i haven't sat finding meter. so how can I find it?

Thanks
    Alex
    Dear Alex,To catch Intelsat 12 , 45.0E,follow the previous post & do it carefully ,for the beginers take little time ,No need sat finder,very strong signal,
    Best Regard....!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK ..Thanx
      Dear Eardly Kumarasiri..

Comment

Dont worry bro...I also take 2 weeks to find intelsat 12.But finally i got it.And Now i Can point my 65dish to 3 satellites easily.First time its take time.I'M ALSO A NEWCOMMER.IF I PUBLISH A WRONG INFO PLS CORRECT IT....
        IN12R.jpg
        1. First,u have to fix dish mountings on vertical or horizontal surface.Better use sprite-level (water level-normaly using for masonry works) to mount the pole perspective agains the earth.

2.Then fix the dish and aline it to 48.6 from dish angle.It is mention in bottom side of dish.and rotate the dish 100 degres counterclockwise or 260 clockwise from North.Better to use compass.
        3.Most of FTA recivers have Inbuilt satellite details.(But in case of mine,my recover dosent have any satellite information.Therefor i little rotate dish and scan...if not again little adjust the dish and again scann...like that finally i got Buddhist channel from Intelsat 12/45.0E ).select Intelsat 12 45.0E from your receiver.If not indicate signal Level slowly adjust the dish left & right and up & down.And for proper signal strength rotate the LNB.Agjust LNB to the 95(approximate) counter clockwise from behind the dish.After u got good signal strength take a full scan.then it will detect all Dialog Package's channels.If u have Dialog receiver u can use it to watch all channels according ur package or do u want to watch Buddhist channel threw FTA Delete all other channels & keep only Buddhist.Buddhist Channels also have payed $ mark.But don't worry.It can watch free.FOR MORE reffer how to install the dish antenna from http://www.skycasters.com/direcway-u...rdware.PDF.but dont use the Elevation and Azimuth of this.

Comment

Thanx Bro.. I Will.. what are the satellites u pointed bro?

Comment

Insat 4B & 3A at 93.5E

Comment

Originally posted by thrilanka View Post
              Dont worry bro...I also take 2 weeks to find intelsat 12.But finally i got it.And Now i Can point my 65dish to 3 satellites easily.First time its take time.I'M ALSO A NEWCOMMER.IF I PUBLISH A WRONG INFO PLS CORRECT IT....
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1011[/ATTACH]
              1. First,u have to fix dish mountings on vertical or horizontal surface.Better use sprite-level (water level-normaly using for masonry works) to mount the pole perspective agains the earth.

2.Then fix the dish and aline it to 48.6 from dish angle.It is mention in bottom side of dish.and rotate the dish 100 degres counterclockwise or 260 clockwise from North.Better to use compass.
              3.Most of FTA recivers have Inbuilt satellite details.(But in case of mine,my recover dosent have any satellite information.Therefor i little rotate dish and scan...if not again little adjust the dish and again scann...like that finally i got Buddhist channel from Intelsat 12/45.0E ).select Intelsat 12 45.0E from your receiver.If not indicate signal Level slowly adjust the dish left & right and up & down.And for proper signal strength rotate the LNB.Agjust LNB to the 95(approximate) counter clockwise from behind the dish.After u got good signal strength take a full scan.then it will detect all Dialog Package's channels.If u have Dialog receiver u can use it to watch all channels according ur package or do u want to watch Buddhist channel threw FTA Delete all other channels & keep only Buddhist.Buddhist Channels also have payed $ mark.But don't worry.It can watch free.FOR MORE reffer how to install the dish antenna from http://www.skycasters.com/direcway-u...rdware.PDF.but dont use the Elevation and Azimuth of this.

step by step you have increased your knowladge and now you have something to share. nice work keep it up

sagara
              Last edited by sagara; 09-19-2011, 01:35 PM.
              YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
              http://satland.wetpaint.com/

Comment

thanx bro....

Comment

Also you can catch NSS6 95E doing simple adjustment use single lnb at the same time..

Comment

Originally posted by thrilanka View Post
                    Insat 4B & 3A at 93.5E
                    Also you can catch NSS6 95E doing simple adjustment use single lnb at the same time..

Comment

Working...
                    X