Up load youtube video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up load youtube video

I try to up load one video done by myself from youtube to the forum about dish pointing but I could not do it,Why...????
    Last edited by eardly kumarasiri; 02-17-2015, 05:41 AM.

Dear eardly kumarasiri; pls select the insert video from the reply icons and put your video URL there and submit.

Comment

Hope you have seen this tags (in Advance mode)
      post_help.jpg

pls insert your youtube links in between

EX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQcOoUDcZnY

Attached Files

Comment

This video make by my self for junior satellite hunters,Please send me feed back,Thanks & Best regard..

Comment

Dear Eardley;
          Tks for sharing such a great video...
          1. this helps in understanding satellite terminologies with examples
          2. A simple but comprehensive explanation will help anyone to become a sat hunder
          3. Taking Sri Lanka name to the world..(wow superb!)

also you have your own workshop to make dishes and other gadgets.. great!..i'm sure now you start offset dishes too!...pls upload next video on the screens of HOTBIRD hunting...

tks

Comment

Dear Kumarasiri, Tnx for the video..
            This is very good guide for newbies and you have answered most common question when aligning a dish. I like the idea that you have used for elevation adjustments in your 8 ft pole mount. As you explained in the video having a mount with NS, EW adjustment is very useful when hunting out of foot print satellites. I also have a question for you. Do you know any way to motorize the E-W adjustment to cover the full Clark belt?

Comment

Dear ruwan,Thanks a lot for the comment post by all of our members for my video,Still I did not try motorize system because accessories cannot buy in Sri Lanka,Any how my next step will be mount motorize system soon.

Comment

OK great!! Good Luck.

Comment

@Eadley... i think you can use a server motor on the mechanical level that installed...

Comment

Yes, I thing so,Before I saw some motors fix to the dish for move.Using spoket wheels & chain.

Comment

Working...
                    X