Technomate Tm Twin / openpli How to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technomate Tm Twin / openpli How to use

I bought Technomate TM Twin OE receiver ,They already install OPEN PLI image.I do not have enough experience to operate this.My question is how to add new satellite into the satellite list.

Firstly you need to download an up-to-date satellites.xml which can be downloaded from the link below. Just go and select the satellites you want and download it at the bottom of the page

http://satellites-xml.org/

Once you have downloaded your file you now need to ftp the file to the following directory on your box

etc/enigma2

Once that is done you need to Restart Enigma before you can use the new file to scan

Menu/Standy-Restart/Restart enigma

Once the box has come back on you can now go ahead and scan your satellites and update the outdated channels

Now some of you might be wondering "Why use etc/enigma2 and not etc/tuxbox...?"
    Short explanation,

The image comes with a built-in satellites.xml, located in etc/tuxbox. This is a system-file and is being updated as soon as an online update of the image is carried out. Also there could be a possibility the file in this location maybe overwritten by the system.
    You can also use a customised satellites.xml, placed in etc/enigma2. If one is available here, it takes priority over the system-file in etc/tuxbox. If this one is messed up, it can be deleted and the system-file will take over immediately (after an E2-restart).

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Comment

Dear Eardly you can also download satellite.xml here
      http://satellites-xml.eu/

Comment

Thanks for the reply,I got satellite list,Is this list put in to pen drive & install in to the receiver..????/ I could not find etc/enigma 2 in the menu. Please help me ,Thanks.

Comment

You have to FTP the file in to etc/enigma

You can download FTP software right here. http://winscp.net/eng/download.php after downloading pls find the Receiver's IP address and put it as hostname and the user is root try blank password.

Comment

Dear Ruwan, splc,Thanks a lot fo yourr kind attention ,on my problem.I up load satellite file through fileZilla,Every thing working fine,Thanks again.
            Last edited by eardly kumarasiri; 04-09-2015, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Glad to help Eardly. Anytime!

Comment

Again one more problem, Yesterday when I open the receiver it say crash,then there is no satellite list,other every thing ok,menu work fine.What shell I do,Have I up load satellite list again,Please advice me.Can I get any contact no to contact one of our member those who understand about this system ,Thanks.

Comment

use same method and ftp satellite.xml again to enigma2/ect and try.

Comment

splc, Thanks a lot for your kind advice,I will try it tomorrow.

Comment

Dear splc, I would like to have your contact no ( Mobil & Land phone )Still my receiver not ok.

Comment

You already have.

Comment

My new receiver tuners are ok some problem was with setting.Disappear satellite list also pop up,This receiver very complicate,still I am learning about it,Thanks a lot for all members those who are help me to recover my receiver,may be near future I will have some more help from all of you.
                          Thanks.

Comment

20150413_133256.jpg20150413_133524.jpg
                            This Open Pli hard to use & there is no user manual.There for I like to change openpli & install open VIX in to my receiver,Please explain to me how can I install Open VIX in to my receiver I got very good user manual for Open VIX Thanks & Best regard.

Comment

I need big hand from those who can understand about install openPli,or Open Vix & 4D image,because my new Technomate TM Twin OE receiver crash,When I write this problem to the original company,They advice me to install OpenPli & 4D image.again. My knowledge about this subject is very low, I would like to install Open Vix,If some one can help me I am really appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                              X