No announcement yet.

Technomate Tm Twin / openpli How to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's issue are you having when installing openpli ?

Comment

Dear ruwan,Receiver not starting,display indicate starting,but not starting,It will start some time more than 10 times after switch on & off,When start after long attempt open Pli display on the TV screen,then freezing.When I buy the receiver, Technomate company already install Open Pli. System information:Image OpenPli 3.0 /kernal version :3.9.7 Enigma2 :2014 08 .29 /Last up date 2014.11.05

Comment

Dear Eardly, this is the basics of flashing a image to Technomate Tm twin.
        How to USB flash/upgrade Technomate TM-Twin-OE
        Guide how to USB flash / upgrade a Technomate TM-Twin-OE.

1) Download your preferred image.
        2) Format a USB stick FAT32 on your PC, leave the stick connected to your PC.
        3) Power off your receiver, Via the rear rocker switch.
        4) Extract the rar or zip file and copy the complete update folder to the root of your USB stick.
        5) Now check the file stucture on your USB stick. You should have update > tmtwinoe > cfe > image flash files inside this folder.
        6) Remove USB stick from PC and connect to receiver.
        7) Power on the receiver, when you receive the message on your TV screen press OK on the front panel.
        8) Wait for the flashing process to complete, do not power off until the complete message is on your TV screen.
        9) Once complete remove the USB stick, start repeatedly pressing EXIT button on front panel and keep repeatedly pressing EXIT for 10 seconds after power on.

Comment

Dear splc ,Thanks for your quick respond,I will try let you know the result.

Comment

http://downloadtmsw.com/bbs/upload/v...tmtwin_usb.zip Kindly check this file right or wrong to install in to my receiver.

Comment

You can download from official page http://www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/...me&sort_mode=d

Comment

Yes go to this site and download preferred Image.

Comment

Dear ruwan,splc,Today I installed new update of open Pli in to my receiver,Now every things work fine,Thanks a lot for all of you for your kind co-operation.
                  best regard.

Comment

I would like to replace openpli to Open Vix,To install openVix should I delete openPli or not??? Please advice me.Thanks.

Comment

No you just have to follow the same procedure.

Comment

Now I am facing another problem,Screen freezing ,Receiver will start normally,some time after one or two minute will freezing. Please help me to solve this problem,Attached ss.20150510_150811.jpg

Comment

Try installing the default factory Image?

Comment

Eardly, I asked you to back up original image. Re install it. If you can watch satellite with it, it is ok, stick with it. These boxes are little bit complicated than fta boxes.

Comment

Again my technomate TM Twin OE problem,After 2 week switch off my receiver,when I switch on display starting...only but no start.I try to install latest boot loader & image,I could not do it,I change usb port & usb stick several times, Nothing happen.Please advice what is the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by eardly kumarasiri View Post
                                Again my technomate TM Twin OE problem,After 2 week switch off my receiver,when I switch on display starting...only but no start.I try to install latest boot loader & image,I could not do it,I change usb port & usb stick several times, Nothing happen.Please advice what is the next step.
                                හුප්පේ, කොල්ලෝ ඊලගට කොරන්ට තියෙන්නේ ඕක අරගෙන ගිහින් මහව හන්දියට කෝච්චියට තියන එක තමා ඉතින් ඔන්
                                මගේ හරි නම පහලගෙදර පුංචිබණ්ඩා
                                රොටී තැටි 2 යි

Comment

Working...
                                X