Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srambled channedl

Hello,

How can i watch scrambled channel like, Asianet, sun etc. from a digital receiver, FTA

Hi!! pls Google "card sharing" you will find lot of info about this subject.. However most members in this forum will not help you on this topic as its somewhat illegal. This forum is for discussions related to technical aspects of satellite tv and related technologies.

Comment

Originally posted by ruwan View Post
      Hi!! pls Google "card sharing" you will find lot of info about this subject.. However most members in this forum will not help you on this topic as its somewhat illegal. This forum is for discussions related to technical aspects of satellite tv and related technologies.
      dear admin you have miss something

he can watch some scarmbled chanels with a FTA receiver when some providers start thair transmisions and when some have technical porblems
      i remember i watched some srambled chanels from my FTA reciever in early age of the digital transmission when a package in ST1 satelite having somekind of technical failier. they failed to repair it about 2 months i think. i able to watch this chanels during this period without disturb.

so bijisidh make a wish to be down some and check ussualy for magical things happen unexpectedly ..............

thats not illigal i think..........(just for joke..........)

thanks
      sagara
      YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE...........................
      http://satland.wetpaint.com/

Comment

You may check above channels are avilable on some other satellites as FTA channels. you may check this with lyngsat
        No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

Both Padmathilaka & sagara are correct. At least some of these channels are available in free in some sats. ST1 and some channels in even multychoice were free for few hours once. St 1 channels were free for time to time, then.
          splc

Comment

You may buy cheap packge like Videocon, It will have all channels in india
            No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

I don't think so, i think you should give a package which include them

Comment

Working...
              X