Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 in 1 Diseqc SWitch

Hi All

I got 8 in 1 Diseqc switch. any body know how to configure it. I manage to configure it. but some time giving errors on it.

No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Most of the time those ports are Committed. So you have to select it and try..

Comment

Unless its a good brand errors will be there..

Comment

No, Same Brand same one it is working with Gune_ayya

I think something wrong with my DM
        No Satellite Dishes

Comment

what is the error that you r getting ? signal issue ? or something elese ?
          Receivers : Dream-box 500+ (with PLI Jade 3 ) / (Gemini 4.70)
          FTA/KEYs :Star-sat SR-X 1500D Supper MK II (C/Ku) Packages :Zenega 1004is Ku (Dish TV)
          Dish : 6Feet (Mesh C/Ku ) Motorized (euro-star) / 75 Cm Ku Dish with Dual LNB

Tracked Sat's :PAK-SAT38E to SKY138 E

CS: Dialog TV, Dstv(MCK)-68E,Sky-138 E, Dishtv , Tarce on Asiasat 2,5 , Jsat 128E ,Sky -138E

Comment

Normally It is working fine, for some movements it is giving error "No signal found", but when i do some scan it correcting error, have to restart Dm. I hope It is not detecting LNB settings
            Last edited by padmathilaka; 10-21-2009, 03:44 PM.
            No Satellite Dishes

Comment

8 in 1 Diseqc SWitc

Mrudukanga saha volteeyathavaya athara nogalapeem nisa athiwana prasnayak,Sihina pettiyen (bala sihina petti wala if eka sure karranna epa !)labadena volteeyathawaya smaga labena dharithawayae madikama nisa ,ataman waharu switchaya nisi akarayata kriya nokari,NOKIA ,EUROSTAR,HUMAX wage decorders walata me prasnaya
              ne

__________________________________________________ __________

Problem with thr software and voltage ,output voltage and ampires ar not enough to open the gates of switch (according to my knowladge/expiriences) if u can chk with ex Humax ,NOKIA,EUROSTAR branded receivers 200% sure openning allthe gates perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by ruwan View Post
                Most of the time those ports are Committed. So you have to select it and try..
                As Ruwan said switch on committed. It works. I had the same and by experience configuring commit it worked.

Comment

Pehediliyi, Hodatama. Meka Hema nitharama Wenne nehe. Den Nam Hodatama Terenawa
                  No Satellite Dishes

Comment

Opps.. Waruana me bahustrataha commentry-ya kiyawa gannama welawak yanawa... any way nice bit of information in a creative manner! :-)

Comment

Thx

Thx Anil,every thing ar on the spot know,this is belones to Ala -carte ,need to spent 20 to 45 min

Comment

Yes master.. I 100% agree with you!

Comment

padme

What is the image that u use! not like other receivers DM is very poor in detecting diseq ! if the settings are not 100% accurate

1.use the correct commited inputs to LNB's (this where it could go wrong in many cases ) also diseq ver 1.0 ,1.1 ,1.2 selection !

2. or else

do you use a rotor to move the dish ! if you are doing this first u need to select the sat from the receiver , b4 u change the dish position , after words change the dish position with the message moving to sat position

3.Use good coaxial cables
                          Receivers : Dream-box 500+ (with PLI Jade 3 ) / (Gemini 4.70)
                          FTA/KEYs :Star-sat SR-X 1500D Supper MK II (C/Ku) Packages :Zenega 1004is Ku (Dish TV)
                          Dish : 6Feet (Mesh C/Ku ) Motorized (euro-star) / 75 Cm Ku Dish with Dual LNB

Tracked Sat's :PAK-SAT38E to SKY138 E

CS: Dialog TV, Dstv(MCK)-68E,Sky-138 E, Dishtv , Tarce on Asiasat 2,5 , Jsat 128E ,Sky -138E

Comment

According To My Knowldge DM Settings are Accurate, When I use 4 into 1 Diseq, Same Problom Happned
                            No Satellite Dishes

Comment

Originally posted by padmathilaka View Post
                              According To My Knowldge DM Settings are Accurate, When I use 4 into 1 Diseq, Same Problom Happned
                              enable "sequence repeat" and "fast diseq" and check.

Comment

Working...
                              X