Admin please help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin please help?

Dear admin my pm facility disabled/not funtionning ,actually cannot pm to u also ,please reply me ,what is the reason ? i ask about that from Mr Nalin,he told me ,his pm facility is working ,please reply if u dont mind ,thx

Note
    If im done something against to ur forum rules ?
    Im not using pms most of the times ,its not a must ,can manage without pms,but as a admin... please check my settings ,some times it may be a web error ?please letme know !no hurry !!
    Last edited by WARUNASAT; 04-17-2010, 01:12 AM.

Hi, Waruna we have banned PM facilities for few of our users coz they are using PM facilities to promote other sites on this forum which is really unacceptable. Such a PM we found from your account too.

So that is why your PM facilities are disabled. if this is an error pls reply. I will reinvestigate on this..

Comment

Acutually Mr ruwan if ur disabled ,then it is not a web error ,how ever i dont want to use pms ,its not a must for me,after finising ur re investigate please mention me what happened,how ever thx for ur quick reply,Good day!

Comment

Well I don’t want to be rude. But yeah that is why I am saying it’s not a web error but I disabled it; coz you send pm promoting other sites. And I guess because of that some people (admins) started to delete posts ? and then to have big mess on this forum. Don’t you think so ???

Comment

if you think that this is an error from our side and you never done that; then pls reply so I can recheck.

Comment

Dear Mr RUWAN, accoring to my knowladge ,u already know i didnt done anything against to ur forum rules

Yes from my 1st post im asking to recheck ,and im agree about deleting posts ,but im not a admin here ,i promoting cs server web sites only ,because some members need help about that,then need to pm ,and make sure im not promoting my site to any of sat lk members ,most of them are my friends ,u also no about that at very bigining,am i correct? rechek and if ur satis fie...activate my pm,it is up to u?
            Last edited by WARUNASAT; 04-17-2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

FromWARUNASAT (userid 3)Toa{s"cc";a{i:4;s"Indika Perera";}}Date02-08-2010 05:48 AM

I think you remember that pm right ? after this he went crazy or something and deleted most of our valuable posts on this forum.. So don’t know who asked to do that or its his own decision..

having said that I don’t undervalue the contribution made you guys on this forum.. may be he is just having some issue with me or someone else.. I asked about it but never got a reply..

Comment

Yes agreed 100%
                this is not clear FromWARUNASAT (userid 3)Toa{s"cc";a{i:4;s"Indika Perera";}}Date02-08-2010 05:48 AM
                But im not a admin here ,and other thing some of our members who comments from biginning ex Mr fi.... now displaying junior members ,i dont know why.,pls chk that ,and also this is a public thread ,some issues we cannot discuss here !and if ur manage admin powers then u should have to manage that according to ur rules ,how ever above post not displaying correctly,im not getting any thing from this and also from my site ,right !
                Last edited by WARUNASAT; 04-17-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

that pm is sent by you to indika about a ur new site. :) it seems he got so exited about it and deleted our posts or did you ask to do that ( I know you are not that kind) but I am not sure?>

Comment

You see I got many complains about that posts being deleted by someone and even my own posts got deleted. so i went on investigating and found out that those connections..

Comment

Dear Mr Ruwan,if Ur not sure ,u need to comment me regarding this! how ever i updated my site url to my sat lk forum profile at very biginning ,pls check !and it is not a new site !

Indika doing his things acording to his own manner ,im not going to force him for any thing ,hes not infant ,actualy hes a very different person u already know! some times in future he stopped to update to new site ,i dont mind !!

Originally posted by admin View Post
                      that pm is sent by you to indika about a ur new site. :) it seems he got so exited about it and deleted our posts or did you ask to do that ( I know you are not that kind) but I am not sure?>

Comment

U act as a real admin on this point ,apriciated ! and u recei...compla...from user Sag.... im the person who forced him to complaint u ,ask from him ! I act as real satlk lover from biginning to this current movement !!!

Originally posted by admin View Post
                        You see I got many complains about that posts being deleted by someone and even my own posts got deleted. so i went on investigating and found out that those connections..
                        Last edited by WARUNASAT; 04-17-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

yeah true before I do anything I sent PM to him asking about it but never got any reply. So after all this drama I thought that you guys trying ruin the forum and that is where I had to do some certain restrictions...

Comment

Every thing up to u ,thx for ur great co-ordination !

Comment

I will reevaluate it once everything is cleared. Again no hard feelings. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X