Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great ! thx

Comment

I reckon even the Admin should not open others PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by podiman View Post
        I reckon even the Admin should not open others PM's.
        Yeah, I also agree with that. Because PM is a PM. It should be a communication between two members.

Comment

guys read the posts .. its not something that we do often unless you see something really strange going on.

Comment

Dear Admin,

Please respect senior members, because There contribution to the forum. Human behavior is different from each other that you should understand. We should not show that, we are separate. Because there are lot of people, who are doing stupid business want to ruin this forums. You should understand that, they hate sharing knowledge with each other. Please understand this and work as a team.
            This is the first well known satellite forum. So you can play huge roll in enriching peopleís technical knowledge. Since you are living in USA. You can bring some sophisticated technology and introduce to people through the forum.
            Because this is not a competition or parliament.

Weldone Satlk

Last edited by padmathilaka; 04-17-2010, 11:31 AM.
            No Satellite Dishes

www.padmathilaka-wanigasekara.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              guys read the posts .. its not something that we do often unless you see something really strange going on.
              Admin if you do it once for members like us will think that you can do it all ways. That is what will happen.

Comment

Sure we can. Do u know that even phone companies can monitor our phone calls?. Same applies here...I hope you are not doing any illegal business on this. hehe.. :D
                again Its better you understand what has happened here. Some of our posts got deleted even mine. so what is your suggestion ?

Comment

Aaa,Ha whos delete ur posts ? what im doing about that,ur ar the person who manage admin permition ,im just only the member here ,Ur the ADMINISTRATOR ??

Comment

oh man you guys still donít understand this?? Look I donít want to mention names here.. but one of the admin who was active on this forum did that. So that is where I had to check all this and then found out that you (waruna) sent a PM with your new site to that concerned admin. So after that I have seen most of our posts where got deleted by this concerned admin. Because of that I suspended his delete post ability and asked him whether his password stolen by someone.. He didnít reply. And then I sent another msg to all admins asking about this delete issue. He never replied to that too.. I sent all the logs available to other admins including Anil too.. so if you donít believe me just ask from other admins.

so answering to your question why you got caught in to this issue is : You sent him a msg with your new site and he started deleting post.. so thats the reason I disabled your PM abilities as we donít want to have another mess here in SATLK.. I hope you underhand.

I cant think about a reason why he deleted our posts may be he is following someoneís orders or may be he is upset with the site or may be he is having his own issues. I really dont know.. if you can pls ask him and finds out...

if you guys still donít understand this pls give me your phone number so I can explain.

Comment

Also Waruna I don’t want to be rude.. I know you guys done a lot to the site than me .. I just wanted keep the site going.. so that is why I banned PM of yours co I feels like somewhat you are responsive for this mess. ( see the above) I could have banned you but I didn’t coz I know that you guys are the lifeline here.

Comment

Alright Ruwan actually if i need to tell about my site ,then ill call him or email him , no need to use pm ,i can understand ur situation here !

Comment

yeah but somehow you initially sent that msg to him right ? anyway after that I have seen many posts deleted by him.. so I guess you got my point right ?.. Only u two knows what has happedn really..

From my point; I asked from him why he is deleting posts but I got no reply. But again I didnít ban him or done anything against him. I just only suspended his ability to delete posts that is it. And for your account I just disabled PM's that to safe guard this forum.

I donít think that I have done anything wrong...

Comment

Yes ur correct ,500% ,thx

Comment

Working...
                            X